Page 1 of 1
A high performance, pliable, light weight peel and stick membrane designed for use under thin-bed adhesives for ceramic tile, stone and other hard surface installations. This reinforced high strength membrane performs as an anti-fracture and an acoustical underlayment system that eliminates the transmission of stresses from the substrate while dampening the transmission of impact and air borne noise through the floor to the room below. The unique design of this peel and stick membrane allows for usage in both commercial and residential settings where a quick dependable turnaround is required.
- Provides anti-fracture/sound reduction in one convenient easy to install product
- For installation requiring a quick dependable turnaround
- Hot-applied polymer modified asphaltic adhesive coated on a 100% polyester non-woven with a 60# release liner paper
- Has a white non-woven surface for easy chalk line identification
- Provides a water resistive barrier
- Prevents in plane cracks up to 3/8” (9.5 mm)
125 Sound & Crack Adhesive^
125 Sound & Crack Adhesive is a superior crack prevention and sound isolation adhesive mortar. Independently tested to ANSI A118.12 specification for crack isolation for ceramic tile and stone installations and independently tested to ASTM E2179 and ASTM E492 for impact sound isolation. 125 Sound & Crack Adhesive is a single component adhesive mortar which takes the place of costly time consuming membrane or mat systems by allowing for faster, more effective tile or stone installations.
^ United States Invention Patent No.: 6784229 (and other Patents)
- Prevents transmission of cracks from the approved substrates to the tile or stone finish when subjected to horizontal in plane movement of cracks up to 1/8" (3 mm) under normal usage.
- Single component, just add water
- Contains 33% post consumer recycled materials
- Superior workability—equipped with lightweight technology
- GREENGUARD certified, LEED compliant
- Reinforced with Kevlar®
- Equipped with Microban®
- "Extra Heavy" as per ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test - TCNA
170 Sound & Crack Isolation Mat
170 Sound & Crack Isolation Mat is a high
performance acoustical underlayment system that muffles impact
noises through ceramic tiles, stone and other hard surfacing
materials. It also minimizes the transmission of cracks from the
substrate to the tile installation up to 1/8" (3 mm), non-movement
cracks. 170 Sound & Crack Isolation Mat is a 3 mm
thick rubberized membrane comprised of 88.5% post-consumer
- Eliminates transmission of substrate cracks of up to 1/8" (3 mm) from transferring to the finished floor
- ΔIIC rating of 20 per ASTM E2179 (See PHYSICAL PROPERTIES)
- IIC rating of 65 per ASTM E492/ E989
- Load bearing - "Light" service rating per ASTM C627/TCA
- Meets ANSI A118.12 specifications*
- Easy and fast to install with standard tools
* Interior dry applications only
Page 1 of 1
Sound proof flooring—simple and effective
Need to diminish sound transmission? LATICRETE can help you make flooring more sound proof.
The experts at LATICRETE are proud of the advances they continue to deliver with effective, high-quality building materials. LATICRETE has developed a line of sound control products that help answer common problems with sound transmission. The custom-formulated line of LATICRETE sound proof materials are independently tested and built to last. Recognizing the need for effective sound proofing, the engineers at LATICRETE tested countless material combinations and have come up with a line of sound proof materials making implementing sound proof flooring quick, easy, and effective—and able to match your specific sound proofing needs.
LATICRETE offers different sound proof product configurations to address various sound proof floor application needs. Thick underlayments provide exceptional sound reduction and provide antifracture benefits for tile and stone applications—an excellent side benefit to sound proofing alone. Specialized application sound proof adhesives, comprised of rare compounds and reinforcing fibers are ideal for the sound proof flooring needs of hotels, condominiums, as well as in other buildings or applications requiring exceptional sound control and sound proofing.
LATICRETE sound proof flooring products are professional grade and boast exceptional ease of use, making it quick and easy to address your sound proof flooring needs. There isn’t a faster way to get sound proof results. What’s more, LATICRETE sound proof products achieve low IIC ratings and are backed by unmatched warranties, providing assurance of an effective and long-lasting sound proof installation.
Proven sound proofing performance has never been so quick and easy thanks to the innovative sound deadening technologies developed by the experts at LATICRETE.
LATICRETE is committed to creating solutions today that help preserve a better tomorrow. LATICRETE proudly provides tile and stone installation materials certified by GREENGUARD based on criteria used by the U.S. EPA, OSHA and the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED-CI program. The GREENGUARD certification on LATICRETE products is your assurance that the specified LATICRETE Systems meet appropriate indoor air quality standards for volatile organic compounds (VOCs).